Dierbergs wanted a new look to their Kids B.E.E. Healthy campaign. A back-to-school program encouraging kids to eat healthier and exercise more
Dierbergs' perennial Kids B.E.E. Healthy program which encourages a healthy lifestyle through proper nutrition and exercise, needed a fresh look and a more impactful way to connect with St. Louis kids.
Cliffedge brought new life to the program by incorporating elements of Retail and Sports Marketing. The program, now supported through retail activation, also includes an exciting contesting element where local school children can write an essay on how they stay healthy and fit for a chance to win a visit to their school from Fredbird and a St. Louis Cardinals player. Cliffedge manages all promotional and logistical support, media placement, event coordination, and contest fulfillment.
How Retail Marketing with Cliffedge creates impact for Dierbergs:
• Development of captivating in-store promotion
• Turn-key promotion
• Underscores Dierbergs' commitment to the local community
• Sampling opportunities for partners in Goodie bags with healthy product samples for each student
• Coordination of exciting grand prize school assembly featuring a marquee MLB player
• Dierbergs nutritionist speaks to school age children on the benefits of healthy eating and exercise
Kids B.E.E. Healthy has become an annual back-to-school tradition in St. Louis. The program garners increased in-store exposure and additional incremental sales for the program's partners and Dierbergs. It also affords Dierbergs the opportunity to do community outreach and align themselves with a major sports team.