Kids B.E.E. Healthy
In an effort to fight childhood obesity, Cliffedge partnered with Dierbergs to create the Kids B.E.E. Healthy campaign. A back-to-school program encouraging kids to eat healthier and exercise more.
Supported through vendor participation, Kids B.E.E. Healthy challenges kids to write an essay on how they stay healthy and fit. Facilitating in-store activation, Cliffedge manages all promotional and logistical support, event coordination, and contest fulfillment.
- Development of captivating in-store POS
- Management of essay contest, including drafting of legal rules, databasing and prize fulfillment
- Coordination of promotional support, including direct mail, pre-recorded TV and live TV features
- Coordination of grand prize school assembly, which included the following elements:
- Dierbergs speaker on nutrition and exercise activities for children
- Former St. Louis Cardinals players, along with Fredbird and Team Fredbird as co-hosts
- Goodie bags with healthy product samples for each student
Contact us to get a real 'buzz' going about your product.