Eckert's gets onto the field with a digital contesting opportunity with the St. Louis Cardinals
Looking to enhance their visibility and digital presence ‘across the river’, Eckert’s Country Store and Farm of Belleville, IL wanted a one-of-a-kind experiential and digital marketing campaign that would introduce their family-friendly brand to a new customer base.
Working with the St. Louis Cardinals, Cliffedge produced a sports marketing program that tied event based promotions with Eckert’s very active social media platform.
Over the course of the season, Cliffedge brand ambassadors encouraged baseball fans to snap photos of their friends and family within life-sized, Eckert’s branded photo frames placed in key locations throughout Busch Stadium. Fans were encouraged to share the photo on social media using #EckertsFarmTeam for a chance to win the experience of a lifetime - a hayride on an Eckert’s tractor around the field at Busch Stadium.
How Sports Marketing with Cliffedge created impact for Eckert’s:
• Promoted Eckert’s via in-stadium LED signage and an interactive contest
• Hosted 22 pre-game events at Busch Stadium with Eckert’s and Cliffedge brand ambassadors
• Generated 1,756 entries into the contest
• Produced 4 hayrides before the game viewed by an estimated audience of 120,000 fans
• Featured 7,020 spots for media ad campaign across 117 affiliate Cardinals Radio Network stations
The in-stadium hayrides viewed by an estimated total in-game audience of 120,000 fans. 1,756 entries into the contest, 90,432 Facebook ad impressions and 12,789 new fans acquired for Eckert’s during the promotion.