Breakfast in the Bullpen
Partnering with the St. Louis Cardinals, Cliffedge created a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Executed through Schnucks, fans could register for a chance at a breakfast inside the bullpen at Busch Stadium.
Cliffedge Marketing brought together Kellogg’s, Kraft, ConAgra Foods, and Schnucks to host the in-store sweepstakes based program. The program included free continental breakfast, on-field photo opportunities, appearances by Fredbird and Team Fredbird, and vouchers for an upcoming Cardinals game.
- Facilitate in-store promotional and logistic support
- Management of contest details, including drafting of legal rules, databasing and prize fulfillment
- Coordination of venue and hospitality elements with the Cardinals
- Coordination of promotional support with the Cardinals, including radio, web, press releases and a kickoff event
- Creation of unique sponsor engagement opportunities
“I would just like to say that Cliffedge, from top to bottom, does a fantastic job with any type of program. From very large to very small, they give it the personal touch all the way. All of the employees are eager to help with any ideas or changes that need to be implemented. After deciding on the program to run, they cover the entire agreement, and then execute it flawlessly. The best thing I can say is the 'trust factor', everything they say they will do happens..plus extras. They're also fantastic partners with the Cardinal's organization from the top to Fredbird. I would not hesitate to do another program with Sherri and her organization again.”
— Kevin T., Kellogg’s
Contact us about the opportunity to cook up something good with Cliffedge!